Value for Money
Studying higher education at BCoT is great value for money, with costs considerably lower than many UK universities and the benefit of small, personalised learning.
The cost of full-time study starts from £4,150 for UK and EU students (£6,200 for international) and part-time study from £1,932 (£3,045 for International) per year.
Other key benefits include:
- Local University level courses with progression into employment
- The opportunity to top-up programme of study at Southampton Solent University or Winchester University
- Personalised learning with small classroom numbers
- Industry trained professional staff
- Employability and Enterprise support
- ‘The Learner Voice’- have your views heard
- Access to vast resources and state of the art facilities
- Spaces committed entirely to Degree and Professional studies students
- Access to student benefits, such as the NUS and Student Union
Return to the main university level courses page