Understanding Retail Operations - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
The UK retail industry is one of the largest private sector employers, servicing over 60 million customers a week. There is therefore a constant need for staff with the knowledge and skills to continue the success of this sector.
This nationally recognised qualification offers the flexibility for you to study at a time and place that suits you.
The course is suitable if learners want to learn more about this fast-paced sector and if looking to gain employment - or enhance your prospects - in this area.
The qualification consists of eight units, all of which need to be completed in order to gain the full qualification:
- Unit 1: Understanding customer service in the retail sector
- Unit 2: Understanding the retail selling process
- Unit 3: Understanding how individuals and teams contribute to the effectiveness of a retail business
- Unit 4: Understanding how a retail business maintains health and safety on its premises
- Unit 5: Understanding retail consumer law
- Unit 6: Understand how to deal with customer queries and complaints in a retail environment
- Unit 7: Understanding the handling of customer payments in a retail business
- Unit 8: Understanding the control, receipt and storage of stock in a retail business
You don’t need to have any specific prior learning requirements to take this course, but you will find it helpful to have a good level of English and maths
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommend allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
You are able to study this course is available via:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
- Online materials with online assessments
- Fully paper based
How to Enrol
find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the