Principles of Customer Service - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This nationally recognised course will allow you to develop your existing skills and gain knowledge of key areas that contribute to efficient customer service, such as communications and handling customer information.
The course is suitable for anyone who is interested and hoping for career progression or employment opportunities in customer services.
The course is divided into seven units, all of which you will need to complete in order to achieve the full qualification:
- Unit 1 - Principles of customer service and delivery
- Unit 2 - Understand customers
- Unit 3 - Understand employer organisations
- Unit 4 - Understand how to communicate with customers
- Unit 5 - Understand how to handle customer information
- Unit 6 - Understand how to resolve problems and deliver customer service to challenging customers
- Unit 7 - Understand how to develop customer relationships
You don’t need to have any specific prior learning requirements to take this course.
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommend allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
You are able to study this course is available via:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
- Online materials with online assessments
- Fully paper based
Where does this course lead to
Successful completion of this course could lead to further study in a related area at Level 3 and career opportunities within customer service.
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.