Lean Management Techniques - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
The primary purpose of this qualification is to develop your understanding of lean organisation techniques in business. You’ll understand business improvement tools and techniques and learn how to work effectively in a business team. You’ll develop valuable transferable skills which employers can draw on to support the improvement of business performance.
This qualification will support your progression in employment or to further learning. This qualification has been developed in partnership with industry experts in the area of business. It’s been mapped against the relevant Business Improvement and Management and Leadership NOS and will provide you with a nationally recognised qualification in business.
The qualification consists of 3 mandatory units. The mandatory units will help you gain skills and knowledge in the following areas:
- Unit 01 Lean organisation techniques in business
- Unit 02 Business improvement tools and techniques
- Unit 03 Working in business teams
You don’t need to have any specific prior learning requirements to take this course.
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via Distance Learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Fully online with online learning materials
Where does this course lead to
This qualification could provide you with the skills and knowledge needed for employment in a range of job roles in a wide variety of sectors where business improvement techniques are required.
Example job roles could include:
- Shop Floor Operative
- Materials Handler
- Business Administrator
- Quality Control / Assurance Operator
- Customer Service Assistant
It also offers you a chance to progress into further learning that will prepare you for work in the business development sector or support your continuous professional development.
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.