Information, Advice and Guidance - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This course is suitable for those working or looking to work in a range of roles where the provision of information, advice or guidance is a requirement, for example those people who work in, or are looking to work in an information, advice or guidance role such as:
With a range of employers such as:
- Careers Advisor
- Customer Service Advisor
- Debt Advisor
- Employment Advisor
- Help-desk Advisor
- Housing Support Worker
- Learning Support Worker
- Legal Services Support Workers
- Peer Mentor
- Local authorities
- Careers advice services
- Voluntary sector organisations
- Student services · citizen advice services
- Housing associations.
There are five mandatory units to be achieved
- Unit 1 - Information, advice or guidance in practice
- Unit 2 - Developing interaction skills for information, advice or guidance
- Unit 3 - Signposting and referral in information, advice or guidance
- Unit 4 - Information, advice or guidance in context
- Unit 5 - Skills for advice providers
You don’t need to have any specific prior learning requirements to take this course, but you may find it helpful if you’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification within the Health and Social Care area.
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year olds you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Paper-based learning materials with online assessments
- Fully paper-based
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.