Understanding Common Illnesses Affecting Children - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
The purpose of this qualification is to increase learners' knowledge and understanding of common childhood illnesses to enable them to support the development and well being of infants and children they support or care for.
There are three mandatory units to be achieved
- Unit 1 - Understand how to provide safe and healthy environment for babies and young children
- Unit 2 - Understand common childhood illnesses
- Unit 3 - Understand health emergencies and specific conditions in an early years setting
In order to complete this distance learning course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year old you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommend allowing a minimum a 3 hours per week to study this course within your own time.
This course is available:
- Online assessments with paper based learning materials
- Fully paper based
Where does this course lead to
Level 3 Certificate in Preparing to Work in Early Years Education and Care
How to Enrol
To find out more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.