Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties - Level 2 Certificate (Distance Learning)
This course will help to identify ways of supporting individuals with dyslexia and other SpLDs. By completing the course, learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of dyslexia and other Specific Learning Difficulties.
The units and topics included are ideal for learners who are looking to support individuals with SpLDs in any environment, be it at home, in the workplace, or in schools.
This course is ideal for learners who wish to develop their knowledge and understanding of Specific Learning Difficulties. This could include teaching staff that wish to further their understanding of dyslexia, ADHD and other Specific Learning Difficulties, as well as employers who are looking for ways to support their workforce
This course consists of the following five mandatory units, all of which need to be achieved to complete the full qualification:
- Unit 1: Understand Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 2: Understand the Effects of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 3: Understand the Diagnosis of Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 4: Understanding Supporting Individuals with Specific Learning Difficulties
- Unit 5: Understand the Context of Specific Learning Difficulties
In order to complete this Distance Learning Course at no charge you will need to match the following entry criteria:
- Are a resident of the EEU (European Economic Area) and have been for at least 3 years
- Will be undertaking your learning within England
- Are aged 19 or above
- If you are 19-23 year olds you must have already achieved a level 2 qualification or equivalent
- If you are 24+ there are no formal entry requirements for this course but you will find it helpful to have a good standard of English and Maths
Studying via distance learning means you can choose when and where you study.
We recommended allowing a minimum of 3 hours per week to study this course in your own time.
This course is available:
- Paper based learning materials with online assessments
- Fully paper based
How to Enrol
find out more information please email email@example.com quoting the
course reference, or to enrol now click the button below.<o:p></o:p>